SAM Labs is an award-winning Internet of Things toolkit and one of London’s fastest growing tech startups. SAM Labs is part of Tech City Upscale, Pitch@Palace, TED. SAM is revolutionizsing and democratizing Education, Fast prototyping, Interaction Design, Tangible Interfaces, and the way people think about technology.
You will part of the Sales & Marketing team, working alongside the Head of Sales & Marketing, to encourage rapid growth in this booming industry. You will learn the to leverage the existing community of SAM users and turning it in to a valuable asset for the brand. We are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people changing the shape of local logistics.
• Understand consumer existing and potential wants and needs
• Visit potential customers for new business and demo the SAM kits
• Provide customers with quotations and information
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
• Represent SAM at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Identify new markets and business opportunities
• Record sales information for accounts
• Understand our brand style/voice and know to translate and expand it verbally
Skills & Qualifications
• A degree in marketing, sales, business, product or communication
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience in sales or customer service
• Goal oriented with a competitive streak
• Persistent and resilient
• Optimistic and enthusiastic
• A strong work ethic with an eagerness to learn
We work pretty hard and your thoughts and ideas are likely to be challenged by everyone in the team, including Jacob in design, Kevin in software, Cyrille in operations, and Joachim in execution. At the same time, Chiara will try to get people to do sports, Tim will make sure you can have a go at board games and Giulio will give us plenty of new music to listen to.
Salary: £1,250 per month